Please be aware that your personal data will never be sold, used or offered to any party with or without charge
How does DiyarVillas obtain personal information for customers
When opening a new account on the Diyar Villas website, we request a set of personal data for the customer, as these data must be completed in a correct manner to complete the registration or reservation process on the site and to ensure that there is no misleading information.
Personal information we collect
Name, address, email, contact number, and other basic information.
Financial information such as: credit card number and bank account details in some transactions
Upon completion of the registration process, you can start booking from the Diyar Villas website, which is protected against fraud and abuse through the following procedures:
* Register and store your IP address and the number of times you log on to the site.
* Collect usage and access data that allow us to prevent multiple accounts or fraudulent behaviors from opening or to protect our systems against unlawful attacks.
* We may share this data with professional and trustworthy fraud management services that help us analyze this data.
We obtain this personal and confidential information from the following sources:
* Information that you provide to us on the site, through written forms and written example and other forms of data entry.
* Information entered on the site, by storing your personal information without completing or submitting a form.
* Information from other parties that is entered indirectly to ensure the correctness of user data and to prevent any fraud or cheat.
* Information from parties that you certify and agree to provide to us.
* Information about the buying and selling process and related to it